It’s been quite a while since I last blogged about the wedding preparations and eeks, now it’s less than 3 weeks away!
So many things had happened since then:
- We’ve finally mailed out/delivered the invites to all our families and friends *phew*
- The programme guide for our Holy Matrimony had been finalised and printed
- Thank You cards and design for the labels on the favours had been settled
- Printed the guest cards for our time capsule guestbook
- Went for food tasting and confirmed the items we’d like to have
- Met up with our pastor for the pre-marital counselling sessions
- Start compiling our playlist
- Chose our pictures from our photoshoot
- Met up with our actual day photographer for a discussion
- Met up with our event stylist and wedding coordinator one more time to talk logistics and stuff
- Bought our wines for the wedding
- Settled the 过大礼 stuff last Saturday – so glad it’s over!
Feels like we’ve managed to get quite a number of things checked off the list but I still feel that there’s a thousand and one things that need to be attended to… I really need to get the remaining DIY items done!